Our English for Employment classes cover the language needed for many areas of employment. This course covers common areas of employability skills, such as teamwork, health and safety, problem-solving, customer awareness etc
ESOLnet will prepare you for the TOEIC exam
The course reflects levels 1- 3 of the European Quality Framework and students on this course can work towards SQA qualifications in ESOL for Work
- Section 01: Teamworking - Understanding why working as a team is vital to the success of the organisation.
- Section 02: Communication - Using Verbal, Visual and Written communication to convey information in the workplace.
- Section 03: Self-Management - Looking at changes in behaviour or habits to improve employability and life skills.
- Section 04: Problem Solving - Identifying what problems are, where they come from and how to resolve them.
- Section 05: Customer Awareness - Considering the role of the employee in understanding and serving clients and customers.
- Section 06: Health and Safety - Exploring the rules and regulations designed to keep everyone safe at work.
- Section 07: Rights & Responsibilities - Learning what is expected of you and what you can expect from your employer.
- Section 08: Exploring Job Opportunities - Matching personal skill to potential job opportunities.
- Section 09: I.T. in the Workplace - Investigating the most common computer programmes and applications used in employment.